- At Morrison Migraine Center, we use a drug-free, needle-free, and pain-free system to provide long-lasting pain relief.
- The life-changing, therapeutic treatments have been effective in patients suffering from the painful symptoms of chronic headaches, migraines, TMJ/TMD, and many other painful conditions.
- A computerized measurement of the force balance in your mouth on a tooth-by-tooth basis
- A computerized measurement of the disability of your muscle movements
- Mouth movement measurements
With these easy and painless tests, your doctor can see what’s causing your headache symptoms. The remainder of your comprehensive examination helps you and your doctor pinpoint other related areas of mouth health, muscle health, tooth-related issues, and other potential problem areas that will be treated during your therapy.
- The head health history form allows you to detail all of your pain symptoms and concerns.
- It covers your medical history, head pain symptoms, and any possible causes of your head pain.
- The more we know about you and your medical history, head, and neck issues, the more likely we can help relieve your chronic head pain symptoms.
- In-office treatment involves a personalized program of gentle light therapy, electrical stimulation, muscle manipulation, and ultrasound therapy.
- Patients also follow a specific at-home continuing care program, with exercises to be done between treatments and an orthotic to be worn for a short period of time to provide control over their pain relief.
Ready to Get Started?
Call Morrison Migraine Center at (757) 345-6899 today to schedule an assessment.